| About | Testimonials | Moxi Blu | Practitioner or
| Hearing Loss
Information | Services
| Contact Us
of Hearing Loss |
33 - 7th
Ave. S. Unit C
Yorkton, SK S3N 3V1
here for our Google Maps Location
1 (888) 966-7707
Local: 1 (306) 786-7707
Fax: 1 (306) 828-0003
Signs of Hearing Loss
You might have experienced
hearing loss if you. . .Socially:
- Require frequent repetition.
- Have difficulty following
conversations involving more than 2 people.
- Think that other people sound
muffled or like they're mumbling.
- Think that people speak to fast.
- Have difficulty hearing in noisy
situations, like conferences, restaurants, malls, or crowded
- Have trouble hearing children
- Have your TV or radio turned up
to a high volume.
- Answer or respond
inappropriately in conversations.
- Read lips or more intently watch
people's faces when they speak with you.
- Feel stressed out from straining
to hear what others are saying.
- Feel annoyed at other people
because you can't hear or understand them.
- Feel embarrassed to meet new
people or from misunderstanding what others are saying.
- Feel nervous about trying to
hear and understand.
- Withdraw from social situations
that you once enjoyed because o f difficulty hearing.
- Have a family history of hearing
- Take medications that can harm
the hearing system (ototoxic drugs).
- Have diabetes, heart,
circulation or thyroid problems.
- Have been exposed to very loud
sounds over a long period or single exposure to explosive
TAKEN FROM THE HEARING INSTITUTE WEB PAGE Patricia E.
Connelly, PhD, CCC-A, FAAA, New Jersey Medical School, NEWARK, NJ
© 2019 ChickenCow’s Hearing Centre LTD 33-7th Ave. S. Unit C Yorkton,
Sk. S3N 3V1
Toll Free 1 888 966 7707
LOCAL 306 786 7707
This Page Was Last Updated March 28, 2021